Since it’s inception, Bike Pure has grown to become the world’s largest independent anti-doping organization.
Riders and fans across more than ninety countries have joined our efforts to help repair our damaged sport. Everyone has a part to play in cleaning up cycling.
Bike Pure is a not for profit organisation, voluntarily run by a small number of people. We survive through the sale of products on our online store which go towards keeping our ethical sporting message and educational element active.
Our educational anti-doping packs are shipped at our own expense to coaches, groups, teams and riders around the world. This is an important part of our ethos and educational strategy. Our online store offers an array of anti-doping promotional items and cycling related products to help raise funds, including cycling clothing , bicycle frames, t-shirts, gloves, wristbands, headset spacers, socks, caps and much much more.
100% of revenue acquired via our online store goes to:
• Design and printing costs of our educational material
• Shipping and courier costs to global destinations
• Day to day administration and running costs of our organisation
• Website design, hosting and running costs
• Travel expenses to selected events to promote anti-doping, ethics and fairness
• Support of selected individual amateur riders with educational packs and cycling clothing and products to assist them in their cycling development
• Sponsorship and support of cycling related projects, particularly those involving youth riders.
If you own or operate your own cycle store we’d love to hear from you. We encourage stores to support Bike Pure and support fair play. If you would like to stock our products then please get in touch.
Thank you for your support, you help us to make a difference!