Since it’s inception, Bike Pure has grown to become the world’s largest independent anti-doping organization.
Riders and fans across more than ninety countries have joined our efforts to help repair our damaged sport. Everyone has a part to play in cleaning up cycling.
We encourage amateur cycling teams and clubs who share our philosophy to join with us in promoting fair, honest sport and sportsmanship.
Bike Pure’s basic principles:-
– Create an environment where both professional and amateur cyclists are never faced with a decision to dope.
– Respect your fellow competitors and officials.
– Inspire true, honest sport amongst all athletes, regardless of age and ability.
– Diminish the ‘win at all costs’ mentality we see in sport.
– To create a positive environment where an athlete can achieve one’s natural, maximum potential.
– Develop sustainable partnerships with coaches across the world to promote ethics and fair play to their athletes.
Many teams carry the Bike Pure logo on their team clothing to show their support.
If you wish to join them, simply drop us an email and we’ll gladly send you our logo to display on your website or team clothing along with free wristbands and educational literature.