Since it’s inception, Bike Pure has grown to become the world’s largest independent anti-doping organization.
Riders and fans across more than ninety countries have joined our efforts to help repair our damaged sport. Everyone has a part to play in cleaning up cycling.
We encourage Amateur cycling teams and clubs who share our philosophy, to join with us in promoting cleaner cycling.
Bike Pure’s basic principles:-
– Preserve the honesty and honour of the cyclist.
– Respect for fellow competitors and the appreciation of all endeavor
– To protect the mental and physical health of current and future champions.
– Upholding the ethics and essence cycle sport.
– To create a positive environment where an athlete achieve one’s natural, maximum potential.
Many teams carry the Bike Pure logo on their team clothing to show their support.
If you wish to join them, simply drop us an email and we’ll gladly send you our logo to display on your website or team clothing.